Learn English with eBooks
|Publisher||Cambridge Learning (Cambridge University Press)|
|Genre||Books & Reference|
|Update||January 26, 2022|
Download eBooks for your favourite series from Cambridge University Press and use them on your tablet or mobile phone.
· Activate your eBook at bookshelf.cambridge.org using an access code from your book or a code bought from your local distributor. Please note that you'll need to do this on a desktop or a laptop.
· Customise your learning – use the built-in tools including bookmarks, notes and highlights for a more personalised experience.
· Sync your eBooks – the app lets you read the same eBooks across devices and syncs automatically your bookmarks, notes and highlights.
· Learn offline – download your eBooks and use them offline wherever you wish. Your progress will be saved on your device and synced next time you’re connected to the internet.
When downloading eBooks, we recommend that you use your home wi-fi connection. Use of public wi-fi networks or mobile data is not recommended.
For FAQs and full technical requirements, please go to cambridge.org/bookshelf/faq. For technical support, please contact [email protected]
Download Cambridge Bookshelf
You are now ready to download Cambridge Bookshelf for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app