Quickly cut, compress & edit your videos, easily send and share big video files
Video Cutter & Video Editor, No Watermark
|Name||Video Cutter & Video Editor, No Watermark|
|Update||February 10, 2022|
With Better Video Cutter, you can accurately cut out the favorite part of your video, you can compress videos with high quality, so it is easy to share big video files to social media or send to your friends.
FAST & FREE & No Watermark!
Cut & Compress Video
* Cut or trim video to the length you need, compress and reduce video size with high quality.
* Crop the video to any aspect ratio to meet the requirements of various video social platforms. such as 16:9, 9:16, 1:1, 4:5
* Easily split videos for WhatsApp and Instagram stories to the required length. You can customize the number of splits.
*Add a background to the video with a specified aspect ratio to meet the requirements of various video social platforms, such as 16:9, 9:16, 1:1, 4:5. Support blur background or colorful background.
Merge & Join Video
* Merge multi video clips into one video.
Video to GIF
* Easy to convert Video into GIF. Speed up or Slow down the GIF is also supported.
* Extract audio from Video and save as MP3.
* Rotate video by 90 degree.
* Flip video up to down.
* Flip video left to right.
Capture video frames at any moment（Accurate to milliseconds), so you can directly share the frame pictures.
Reverse the video at various speeds, get amazing and interesting effects
Add Watermark by yourself
* You can add text or image watermark on the video
* Quickly remove all watermarks on the video, completely free
No Watermark by App
* We will never automatically add a watermark to your video.
Explanation of Permissions:
Read or Write External Storage – The permission is required to read the video files in the SD Card and the app can't work without it.
Download Video Cutter & Video Editor, No Watermark
You are now ready to download Video Cutter & Video Editor, No Watermark for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app