With the Steam Mobile App, you can take Steam with you anywhere.
|Update||Nov 2, 2022|
With the free Steam Mobile App, you can take Steam with you anywhere. Buy PC games and get the latest game and community news – while protecting your Steam account.
Browse the Steam catalog of PC games from your phone. Never miss a sale again.
Protect your Steam account and make sign in faster with two-factor authentication.
• Two-factor authentication to ensure you’re the only one with access to your account
• QR code sign in – Scan a QR code to sign into Steam instead of entering a password or…
• Sign in confirmation – Confirm your regular Steam sign ins with simple “approve” or “deny”
Library & Remote downloads
The new Library view makes it easy to view game content, discussions, guides, support, and more. Plus you can manage game downloads and updates to your PC from your phone.
Trade and Market Confirmations
Speed up item trades and sales by using your phone to confirm them.
• A personalized News feed based on your Library with the latest news, events, and content updates direct from publishers and game developers.
• Customizable Steam notifications: wishlist, sales, comments, trades, discussions, friend requests, and more.
• Access to the entire Steam Community – discussions, groups, guides, Market, Workshop, broadcasts, and more.
• Access to your friends, friend activity, groups, screenshots, inventory, wallet, and more.
• Authorized Devices – Manage access to the devices your account has signed in
• An improved Store browsing experience for mobile screens
• Support for using multiple Steam accounts in the app
• Support for customizing your app's main tabs
- Improved performance loading a login confirmation request when you open the app
- Improved notifications screen performance and fixed issues
- Improved the wishlist notification display when more than 1 game is on sale
- Fixed an issue where the confirmations menu would take you to the last viewed details page
- Fixed issue in the library where the keyboard wouldn't dismiss after searching and clicking the sort drop-down or a game